Disclosure: We are an affiliate of some of the companies and products mentioned and may be compensated if you click one of these links and make a purchase.

China visa for China born adopted daughter - second trip

by Martha
(Bay Area, California)

Question: This is our second trip to China and I wanted to know what needs to be submitted to get my daughter's visa. For the first one, we submitted her original passport and the required adoption paperwork. They invalidated her Chinese passport and stamped the visa on her US passport. Can I just submit her US passport (which still has the old but expired visa) or do I need to resubmit the adoption paperwork?

Answer: Please contact the Embassy of China for answer to your questions about Chinese visas.

Click here to post comments

Return to Visa FAQ.

Top 5 Questions About Expedited Passport Couriers

Latest Passport & Travel Updates

Emergency Passport Renewal
How to get an emergency passport renewal in the U.S. or abroad. Discover the steps to renew your passport the same day.

How to Renew a U.S. Passport Fast
Learn to expedite passport renewals as quickly as the same day. Where and how to renew passport in a hurry.

Make Your Own Passport Photos
Use the online Passport Photo Wizard tool to make your own passport photos in minutes. Save money and time.

Passport Renewal Videos
Watch step-by-step instructional passport videos of how to renew a passport in 3 steps.

The Ultimate Jet Lag Survival Guide
Jet lag is almost certain if you travel across several time zones. Discover how to minimize the effects of jet lag for every age group and ensure a more rewarding family trip.

Expedite Your Passport Now!