Disclosure: We are an affiliate of some of the companies and products mentioned and may be compensated if you click one of these links and make a purchase.

Comments for Birth Certificate of Child for Passport

Click here to add your own comments

return of brth certificate
by: Summer Adams

Question: I was told that when applying for a passport for my daughter whom I adopted from China that the original raised seal birth certificate would be returned to me, That was my last certified copy . She needs it to get her drivers license and I am sure she will need it for many other situations.

How do I get it back? They sent the new passport and other documents that were required but not the only birth certificate I had. How do I get it back.

Answer: Suppoting documents are mailed separately from the new passport. The birth certificate should arrive soon. If it does not, call 1-877-487-2778 to speak with a customer service representative.

Click here to add your own comments

Return to Birth Certificate of Child for Passport.

Return to Supporting Documents for Passports FAQ.

Top 5 Questions About Expedited Passport Couriers

Latest Passport & Travel Updates

Emergency Passport Renewal
How to get an emergency passport renewal in the U.S. or abroad. Discover the steps to renew your passport the same day.

How to Renew a U.S. Passport Fast
Learn to expedite passport renewals as quickly as the same day. Where and how to renew passport in a hurry.

Make Your Own Passport Photos
Use the online Passport Photo Wizard tool to make your own passport photos in minutes. Save money and time.

Passport Renewal Videos
Watch step-by-step instructional passport videos of how to renew a passport in 3 steps.

The Ultimate Jet Lag Survival Guide
Jet lag is almost certain if you travel across several time zones. Discover how to minimize the effects of jet lag for every age group and ensure a more rewarding family trip.

Expedite Your Passport Now!