Syria Visa Information
If you want to enter Syria, then you will need a valid passport with a Syria visa
affixed on it. You must have a valid US passport and have the option to complete the Syria visa application form
and apply yourself or through a travel document expediter to get your Syria Visa quickly
. Below are some of the most important points you need to know when applying for a visa to Syria.
You can have either of the two types of visas to Syria. They can either be a tourist visa (single or double) or a business visa (single or double).
Syria Tourist Single Visa
This visa is granted to those who wish to enter Syria once during the three (3) months validity period. As a rule, you are only allowed to visit Syria for a maximum of thirty (30) days. This is often used by those who want to spend some leisure time in the country.
Syria Tourist Double Visa
This visa is granted to those who wish to enter Syria twice during the three (3) months validity period. You are only allowed to visit Syria for a maximum of thirty (30) days at a time. With this type of visa, you can reenter the country once after your first visit.
Syria Business Single Visa
This type of visa is granted to those who wish to enter Syria for business purposes. It is important to abide by the given business requirements on your application. This type of visa is also valid for up to three (3) months upon issuance and can be used for a maximum of thirty (30) days at a time.
Syria Business Double Visa
This type of visa is granted to those who need to enter Syria for business more than once. The same requirements (as with the Business Single) apply. This visa type is also valid for three (3) months upon approval and you will only be granted two entries with a maximum of thirty (30) days duration of stay.
All types of Syria visa visa have the consular fee of $131. If you want a private travel document expediter to process your papers, then you have to pay additional fees.
It is also a requirement that your U.S. passport does not have any Israel visas or entry or exit stamps. In the itinerary you provide in your application, you must not show any travel to Israel.
Documents/Requirements You Need:
- Your signed USA passport is needed. It should be signed by you and it must be valid for at least six (6) months after your planned arrival to Syria. It is also important that you have at least one blank page on your passport as this is where the Syrian visa visa will be affixed.
- You need two 2x2 passport-style photographs. It is advisable for you to use professional photographers in order to avoid delays in the application process.
- You need to have a copy of your roundtrip ticket or your itinerary for your Syria visit. It is a must to contain your name on the ticket.
- For those intending to enter Syria on business, you need to provide a business letter. The business letter must include the following information: name of reference or visiting firm in Syria, detailed explanation of the nature of business and the duration of your stay, your companys guarantee of financial responsibility for all travel expenses you incur, and the said business letter must be on a company letterhead.
- If you are a non-US passport holder, you need to provide a proof of your legal status in the US.
Click the link to apply for your Syria Visa online
Expedite Your Passport Now!
Click to Call for Expedited Service!