Russian Adoption Agencies
Russian adoption agencies are registered with the Ministry of Education of Russian Federation. Therefore, they are authorized to assist you in the adoption of a child from Russia.
It is important that you choose an adoption agency that is registered so that you don't fall prey to a scam. The Russian adoption process is long, demanding and expensive.
An adoption agency experienced in the Russian adoption process can be a big help through the whole thing. Visit the web sites of the agencies listed below. Read through the information they offer. Contact them either by email or telephone. Ask questions and seek references.
Click here to get your Russian travel visa
Expedite Your Passport Now!
Click to Call for Expedited Service!
- ABC Adoption Services, Inc.
- Beacon House Adoption Services, Inc.
- Buckner Adoption and Maternity Services, Inc.
- Children's Home Society and Family Services
- Children's Hope International
- Commonwealth Adoption International, Inc.
- Cradle of Hope Adoption Center, Inc.
- Cradle Society
- Creative Adoptions, Inc.
- Dove Adoptions International, Inc.
- European Adoption Consultants, Inc.
- Family and Children's Agency, Inc.
- Florence Crittenton League
- Frank Adoption Center, North Carolina
- Gladney Center for Adoption
- Happy Families International Center, Inc.
- Homestudies and Adoption Placement Services, Inc.
- International Assistance Group
- International Christian Adoptions
- Life Adoption Services, Inc.
- WACAP (World Association for Children and Parents)
- World Child International Corporation
- Wyoming Children's Society