Atlanta Passport Agency Expediting Service
The Atlanta Passport Agency provides expedited services for United
States citizens who need to secure their travel documents within 14
days (if no visa is required) or within 28 days (if a travel visa is
needed). Residents of Atlanta can apply at the Passport Center by scheduling an appointment through the NPIC. The toll-free
number is 1-877-487-2778.
If you are not traveling, or needing to submit your passport for expedited services within two weeks, you can apply at an Georgia Passport
. If you are not able to travel to the Atlanta Passport Agency, you can apply through a registered passport expediting service
Atlanta Passport Agency
230 Peachtree St NW, Suite 1000
Atlanta, GA 30303
Appointments Available From
8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
All Federal Holidays are excluded
Automated Appointment Number
(Available 24 hours/7 days)
Passports are issued according to travel plans. Same-day passports are issued in emergency situations.
*This agency only issues the U.S. passport book on-site.
From Peachtree Center Station (Red or Gold rail line):
Follow exit signs to Harris Street exit, use Peachtree Street West escalator
Public parking lots range from $5.00 - $15.00 (daily rate)
Take I-75/I-85 North to Exit 248C - Freedom Parkway toward Andrew Young
International Blvd, take a left at the fork to continue toward
International Blvd, turn left onto International Blvd, turn right onto
Take I-75/I-85 South to Exit 249A - Courtland
Street toward Georgia State University, turn right on Baker St, turn
right onto Peachtree St
Avoid delays, apply online for rush passport processing
What to Do When You Arrive for Your Appointment
at the Atlanta Passport Agency
- Please arrive no more than 15 minutes prior to your
appointment. Earlier arrivals will not be admitted.
- Late arrivals, 15 minutes after the scheduled appointment,
will have to reschedule their appointments.
- Upon entry to the building, you will go through security,
including metal detectors.
- You need to present your Social Security Number or your
- Take the elevator to the 10th floor.
- Go to check-in/information. Your appointment will
- You must present proof of international travel within 2 weeks of the appointment or proof of emergency abroad.
- You will be given a numbered ticket
In a hurry? Get your passport in 24 hours
- Please take a seat and wait to be called.
Expedite Your Passport Now!
Click to Call for Expedited Service!